07 June 2011

Summer Glory

The sun has been quite temperamental these past few days,  peeking through my curtains only on some days! On days when the sunshine explodes through the clouds, and reveals the perfect day, a day at the beach is imperative (when not in the office, that is)! With that said, a day at the beach does not have to just be bikini and flip flops - why not add a little summer fashion into the mix. I have put together a little outfit just for one days beach adventure. I am loving pastel nail colours at the moment, and therefore find it important to paint on some O.P.I. pastels on my nails. Remember to plaster on the SPF - jooj up the hair, throw on some accessories, make your legs look longer with some ALDO wedge heels, or if you're tall like me - throw on some Coco Chanel pumps. Show off those sexy summer legs in denim shorts and away we go! Why not look FABULOUS when enjoying the sunshine!


Summer looks inspired by:
Louis Vuitton
Coco Chanel
ALDO
OPI
H&M
Ray-Ban
DKNY

Pictures are not my own and are fashion inspirations found online. If these brand names make one scrimp through the month, why not find look alike fashions at Winners - prices for less and looks that are just as HAUTE! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment