22 June 2011

Sally Hansen is my summer BFF

At the moment I am absolutely LOVING Sally Hansen - she’s my new BFF.
I love the sun, but have such fare skin that I usually paste on the SPF which leaves me with hardly any colour at all, and most people blinded by the pastiness of my skin :) If you’re like me, try Sally Hansen legs to give you a natural looking glow. And best little secret - you don’t only have to use it on your legs! I use it all over :) The best part is it comes in different shades! I find the one too light and the other too dark, so my secret? I blend the two together forming the perfect match for my skin tone - AND it lasts forever! Viola, it’s like magic!

SO.. another little Sally Hansen gem I have discovered is the Sally Hansen Salon Effects! Why not add a little bedazzle to your sunless tanned fingertips this summer!


Happy ‘Sally Hansen-ing’ yourselves lovers :)
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment