28 May 2011

Fitness Love

Neither Spring nor Summer seems to be finding its way to the West coast of Canada. I must say it can make one quite miserable - especially after going through a grueling 9 month freezing winter. Nevertheless, I have found something that gets the heart rate up on these gloomy days. The one and only ZUMBA!! Apparently it has been so popular around the rest of the world for so long, but I have only just recently discovered it - and I am addicted!  Not only is it a fantastic workout, it is SO MUCH FUN!


After a great workout session on a gloomy day, there's nothing better to do than to snuggle on the couch with a hot cup of herbal tea and a four-legged fluffy friend :)


Happy Weekend :)


1 comment:

  1. I have so many friends who love Zumba, have never tried it as yet as no classes close enough to me, but in July visiting a friend in Germany and her friend is a Zumba teacher, they do Zumba together, so will be attending as many classes as possible.
    For now I love Kettlebell....xx

    ReplyDelete